The Best Concert Ever



Radiohead's Concert

One of my favorite’s bands in my life is Radiohead. I like it their music, psychedelic sounds, their esthetic, and all the members. When they arrive to Chile in 2009, I don’t like so much, just a little bit, I knew a few songs, Creep, No Surprises, and that all, in that time, I really like it Avenged Sevenfold, I grow up I think so.
Well, in the next years, personal problems, and the famous adolescence, bring me the sadness, and with that, the best band ever. Radiohead is a English band, their music it’s alternative rock and art rock, with the typically guitars, bass, drums and a powerful voice, who freeze to anyone. In the start of the year, I was told about a concert at Estadio Nacional; an electronic fest where Radiohead bands were going to play their greatest classic hits. This concert was my best experiences in years, I enjoy so much, and I will never forget that, because it meant a change in my life. Maybe I exaggerate saying this, but I consider from the bottom of my heart. I’m a dramatic guy.




Comentarios

Entradas populares