A country I'd like to visit


Latin America
When I was 7 years old, I dreamed about travel for Europeans countries. This aspiration I think, born about the idea of modern cultures, the places I can will visit, and the music from these societies. That dreams are changing with the time, I grow up, and my interest too. Now, I hope travel to other countries of the region, Latin America, their traditions, and their people astonished me. My futures trips will be Ecuador, Colombia, Peru and Bolivia, or that waiting for; go through the cities, the countries, felt the wind, the warmth, complex cultures, and the food. Actually, my first intentions for visit that places, is eat new flavors. I’m so good for eat, because of that, I prefer travel to nearby countries, and later, I will visit Europe, Africa or Asia, meanwhile, in future holidays, my look be put here, in the oppressed, vulnerable, and resistance people of Latin America. Maybe is the political element who call me, or the delicious food, who cares, but I like it, and that’s all.  

Comentarios

  1. The picture is very pretty is of the video of the song "Latinoamerica" of "Calle13" is a perfect songs that description of the Continent. The landscape and the culture , and policital history are the perfect reason for the meet.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I agreed with you about know first ours culture because it is own root. Nice post Javier!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I think the best idea is to visit the countries closest to Chile for example: Perú, Bolivia, Brasil, Colombia, etc. after having travell experience, visit more distant countries such as Europe

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares