Are You Into Social Media?


Facebook life, don´t be shy

Hi, the social media it’s a complicate topic for me, because I don’t like it so much, but I use anyway. Complicated me because I really think about the fake socialization behind that, and I don’t like it, but the world falling in this logic, and I can´t change that. My favorite social media is Facebook, I have resisted with other social media, like Instagram or Snapchat, but I consider that Facebook cover many needed aspects that the real cannot do it. The direct benefits of this social media are the speed of the interactions, the capacity to upload information, videos, pictures, photographs, and publications all kind of. 

Mainly, in this social media, share publications about rescue of animals, depressive memes, and other weird tastes. I like it so much the cats, and the most of videos in Facebook about that. When I see those videos, I published it, but not for the “likes” or any reaction from friends, but for the satisfaction of share the tenderness of that wonderful pets. For me, Facebook is just a social catalyst, and nothing else. Don´t represent my life.  

Comentarios

Entradas populares